KingRoot is an application that lets you root your Android device in a matter of seconds, as long as you have an operating system between Android 4.2.2 and Android 5.1. This means that this app lets you do the same thing as the classic Towelroot, but you can use it even if you have Lollipop.
The procedure to root your device is as simple as Towelroot. Even if the app is entirely in Chinese, the only thing you have to do is press on the blue button and wait. After a couple of seconds, the application finishes working and you’ll have your rooted device.
What is KingRoot :
KingRoot is an easy to use Android application that allows users to root any Android device easily. If your Android version between Android 4.2.2 and 5.1 you can use KingRoot to root your Android. The app detects your Android version automatically and find vulnerability of your device. If your device is vulnerable, the app will root your device with one click! If you failed to root your device with KingRoot, You can also try Kingo Root apk.
KingRoot App Features :
- KingRoot is the most used and most popular Root tool available for Android.
- You don’t need any PC to root your Android smartphone or tablet.
- This is a trusted tool, KingRoot doesn’t collect any suspicious information or data.
- Kingroot can root total of 104136 devices.
- It has a success rate of 98%! That’s why this is the most popular one click root apk.
- If you root your Android device, you will loose your device warranty provided by the manufacturer.
- Your device can be bricked or unusable. The process is little risky though most of the cases it is risk free.
- You have to be careful after rooting your device.
- You can unroot your device whenever you want!
The main advantages of Android regarding other operating systems for smartphones and tablets, such as iOS and Windows Phone, are the huge customization possibilities offered to its users. Especially if you’ve got a phone without any custom layers (as usually happens with manufacturers of the likes of Huawei, Sony or Samsung, for instance) and with superuser permissions.
¿But what happens if your phone has one of these layers and comes along with preinstalled apps or bloatware on behalf of the manufacturer or even your phone company? Well, if you want to have full control over your device, you’re going to have to root it. And now this isn’t such a complicated task thank to apps like KingRoot that simply the process.
It’s safe, fast, and simple.
What’s it for and why should I root my Android
Before we start, why would you want to root your mobile device? Because being SuperSU has its advantages when it comes to handling the phone and improving our user experience:
- Possibility to speed up the functioning of the operating system.
- Save battery.
- Uninstall the bloatware that’s installed by default.
- Remove adverts.
- Improve the backup system.
- More customization.
How to root with just one click
One of the main advantages of this application is its simplicity. Installing its APK allows us to root our device in just a few steps and without needing to connect it to a PC (although you can also download a version of KingRoot for Windows).
For such purpose, it offers us a step-by-step process in which we only have to follow the instructions offered on the screen and reboot the phone once the process has finished. And to check if everything has been carried out correctly, we can resort to apps of the likes of Root Checker, a tool that analyzes the root status of any smartphone.
However, take into account that you may run into problems during the rooting process having to restore the factory settings of your device if the procedure was interrupted. Therefore, it’s very recommendable to make a backup of all the information stored on your handset before starting to root.
You should also know that rooting a device also implies quite a few disadvantages:
- If the process doesn’t go well you may run the risk of bricking your phone.
- The operating system may become unstable.
- You’ll lose the warranty of your device.
In any case, if you know what you’re doing, it’s a fast and safe way to become the superuser of your Android, whether you’re running 4.1, 4.4.4, 5.0, 5.1.1, 6.0, 6.0.1 or even 7.0 Nougat, since several forums (including XDA) have shown that it works on handsets running this version of Google’s operating system.Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 2.3.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.
It’s important to know that KingRoot doesn’t work with all type devices. On Moto G, for instance, it usually has some trouble. With Nexus, though, it usually works perfectly.
KingRoot is an excellent way to root your Android device. That said, rooting a device is always a delicate process, so do it with care and be conscious of the risks involved.